Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Day 1

I am happy to report yesterday was much better after I wrote that blog post. 

You guys are so sweet and supportive. 

I am glad/not glad that I am not the only one! :(

Us women have a lot on us, pretty much all the time. 

Well, yesterday book club was cancled so I went shopping at Ross when I got off work for some curtains for the living room and our bedroom.  LOVE the ones we put up in the living room.  Also got some curtain rods super cheap.  Taking the expensive LOWES ones back.  Anyways. 

We even changed the living room around a bit and that worked too.  Very happy, seems like a whole new room! I will have to take a pic for you all. 

Anyways I did what I said I was going to do--ate a healthy lunch at subway!


I got the ham because it was on sale, and chose whole wheat bread and provalone cheese.  I added mustard, lettuce, spinach, green peppers, olives, banana peppers and cucumbers.  I also added mustard and vinegar.  SO GOOD.  I got baked lays BBQ chips.  The sandwich was like 340 cals and I thinkthe chips were 140.  Loved it.  Also got a large diet cherry coke at sonic.  Which had no cherries in it.  Pretty dissapointing. 

Had one of these for a snack.  Got a box of 12 of these at Costco this weekend.  They are like 140 cals I think.  SO GOOD. 

Oh and for breakfast I had oatmeal and a banana.  Coffee of course.  And a bottle of starbucks light mocha frappe, for 100 cals (from the grocery store). 

I didnt take a pic of dinner, phone was about to die and I didnt feel like fishing it out of my purse lol, sorry.  But it was a costco salmon burger, with squash fried in a bit of PAM and then some olive oil (pam wasnt working too good) and green beans (with brummel and brown) and a slice of tomatoe and come cucumber.  The cucumber and squash was from my aunts garden!  SO GOOD.  Love summertime for veggies. 

Then really late last night I broke down and had a single serving trail mix.  You can get a box of 18 kirkland brand for like 10.99 at costco I think, but they are supposed to be for hubbys lunch ;) . I love that they are portion controlled!  I ate all but the almonds.  So not too bad. LOL. 

I also got a lot done:

Did dishes
Cleaned off counters with my Ms Myers spray I made :)
Cleaned off kitchen table (its so much more pleasant without crap piled on it)
And then we hung the curtains and I kind of de-cluttered I feel like
Also did some laundry

I hope today is great as well.. already had coffee and oatmeal and a banana.  Oh I also got in my quiet time this morning with Bible Study and the Lord as well :) 

Getting ready to go on lunch....maybe subway again, it was so good yesterday. 

What are yall having for lunch???

1 comment:

Thank YOU for reading! I love comments :)